And which of the following do you think my mind envisioned as coming on-screen next?
- A view of the Stargate Command conference room.
- Jack O'Neill making a subtle sarcastic comment or remark while Carter rolls her eyes.
- Flashing lights and people running around because something has gone horribly wrong with the Stargate, again, while Daniel consults a book unphased by the chaos around him.
- Teal'c looking serious, constipated, or both.
- None of the above. (Instead you are confronted by the wild hair of Giorgio A. Tsoukalos of Ancient Aliens.)