SyntaxHighlighter

2012-03-11

How did it get so clean? Ancient Alien Secret.

I have been catching up on Ancient Aliens Season 4 since I recently discovered it had started airing a few weeks back.

At this point in time I think they have covered almost every idea and concept (well perhaps not Thanksgiving, but South Park covered that).  Actually it seems more like seasons one and two covered most everything, and seasons three, and now four, are just rehashing ideas that have been discussed before.

Needless to say, though, it is still enjoyable to watch. I may not agree with everything they propose, but I like hearing different ideas and concepts, especially regarding such things.

Thankfully I have no money for drinks, or I would be plastered and probably in the hospital by now:



[See more from Memebase.]

No comments:

Post a Comment